Friday, February 5, 2010

Between Shia LaBeouf and Zac Efron.

Shia LaBeouf is way better than Efron unless you were talking to a girl under 13. So great job Shia! For me LaBeouf didn’t get stucked as Efron has. Sorry, but is my view. I mean, LaBeouf was also in a Disney channel series,Even Stevens and then he moved on. With the movies I’ve seen of him it’s like saying out loud he’s got like more experience in different type of films. I mean he can dance too. Man, he’s been in Transformers, Eagle Eye and for goodness sake, Indiana Jones! A lot of action movies. Anyway I prefere LaBeouf as an actor! He’s so really good with his facial expressions. He makes you believe as if things were really happening!

And for Zac Efron, is like I’m a bit bored of repetition. I don’t know about you but I see that LaBeouf is growing as an actor. People workin around can be pushing him to his limit and do a terrific job and he’s really getting into very interesting movies. Efron has somehow stayed in movies like high school musical and now he’s giving a shot with 17 again, which involves dancing and basket again? What the hell? Funny thought, I’ve seen these two in ER when they were like kids? but yeah, they’re doing a good job.

Hurm, maybe we should ask Spielberg about this!