Friday, February 12, 2010

Can You Fall in Love with Someone You've Never Met?

Kata Syda:
Maybe it depends on what you mean by falling in love. For me, I'll take sight, touch, movement, etc. that comes with actually meeting someone, finding the real attraction, and letting the mystique of "getting to know" each other work its magic.
But I won't sell short the romantic idea of thinking about the ideal of that interesting stranger you've never actually met either. Surely off in the distance somewhere, at some time. Don't you think?

David feedback:
You can fall in love with someone you've never met. I've had loads of crushes, but what makes it worse is, this is the first time I've genuinly fallen in love and she's taken. ):

Solacemoon Feedback:
I know what your saying that the love you have for someone you never met is probably more of an ideal.I'll tell you though love when it comes you feel it and no matter if the person is right there or far away it feels the same.
I do believe even if you do end up falling in love with someone you haven't met you eventually do have to meet but never expect perfection.I think you have to think I love this person but unconditionally at this point in time and it is a friendship.if it is meant to be something more it will be.I know it is possible to love someone you haven't met because I'm experiencing it myself but keeping things in perspective.Can I love in the real world yes of course but to be honest my world is small and people are not as friendly as they used to be.

Jordan Beightel Feedback:
I think it's possible to fall in love with someone over the internet. Love is a deep connection. One that can't be obtained at first glance. I think that when you're not able to hold that person close to you and see them and kiss them on a regular basis. It bonds you closer so that when you finally do meet.. it'll be magical. One day I'll be able to experience that magic. :)

Nina Feedback:
Well i have met someone thats in Iraq right now. We obviously cant meet until Feb but even then he lives in AK and im in CA. I spend all my free time talking to him and all time to sleep talking to him because theres a 12 hour difference. He accepts my flaws and makes me feel happy. I worry that he could be lying to me about things when im sitting here falling head over heels. I feel crazy!!

Kayla Feedback:
I do believe u can fall in love with someone u haven't met. I'm going through that now. We live in the same city but we never are in the same place at the same time it just sucks. I'm only 14 though but he might go to my school next year and I just hope he does. He is the best thing in my life. He told me that I'm the best thing in his life last week. I just know in my heart I am in love with him.